Friday, July 18, 2008

Little Big Horn

Craig was schedule to work in Billings in July, so we made arrangement for me to join him for Friday & Saturday. I arrived on Thursday afternoon and we drove around a bit and then on Friday we spent the day at Little Big Horn battlefield. This is the 2nd most visited battlefield in the U.S. We lived in Idaho our entire lives and wanted to come here, but waited til we were clear across to the U.S. to make it happen. It was such a history lesson for both of us. We also were able to attend the Billings Temple and climb Pompey's Pillar( where Lewis & Clark signatures appears). so much to see in this grand Country of ours.

4 comments:

Richmonds said...

It's looking good. What a cute couple. I've tagged you. Look at my blog for details.

Natalie♥ said...

LynnAdele how are you? I found your blog from Mistys. It is so fun to blog and find all the poeple that you love so much but never get to see anymore. I sure miss you.

Janet said...

Hi LynnAdele,
I saw your blog on Natalie's blog. I should have known that you would jump on the blogging bandwagon. I sure enjoy looking at everybody's. They are so much fun. Good to see you,
Janet Smith

Grandma B said...

LynnAdele, Janet is an expert blog surfer and I was so excited that she sent me the link to yours. It is a fun way to keep up with people's busy lives. It really takes away the distance between people!
Barbara Griffiths
You can see my blog at daveandbarbara.blogspot.com